We weave a tapestry of movement theater, music, poetry and comedy into our projects, and dive deeply into rich subjects, such as home, gender, personal relationships, spirituality and legacy. Our shows have played to full houses at the Diana Wortham Theatre in Asheville, N.C.
Secrets, Freeing the Hidden Story (2013)
Twenty-two cast members join choreographer Barrie Barton to co-create a movement theater piece for the performance Secrets: Freeing the Hidden Story at Diana Wortham Theatre. See performance highlights here.
Hand Me Down, Bestowing Our True Inheritance Through Life, Lessons and Legacy (2011)
- 33 Cast Members
- 7 Additional Artist Performers
- 850 Audience Members
- 7 Sponsors
- N.C. Arts Council Emerging Artist Grant
- CarePartners Hospice Bereavement Center received $2,000.
- Jubilee Community! received $1,000.
Knock! Knock! Crossing the Threshold of Faith and Home (2009)
- 32 Cast Members
- 10 Additional Artist Performers
- 600 Audience Members
- 4 Sponsors
- CarePartners Hospice Bereavement Center received $1,000.
Holding Us, Weaving Men, Women and Their Life Stories (2007)
- 27 Cast Members
- 17 Additional Artist Performers
- 425 Audience Members
- The Mother Love Program received $800.
Holding Love, The Pulse, Pain and Power of Partnership (2006)
- 19 Cast Members
- 13 Additional Artist Performers
- 125 Audience Members